Monday

...when in 67 th' fab4 had proved that drugged out wierdness had a market that could bring in some serious bux nearly evryone in th' biz decided they wanted a slice o' this buggy musical action...one piece o' strangeness come outta elay (not a town unknown to strange goins on),with a songwriter o' melodramatic proportions 'n an actor given to bouts o' appreciation o' th' sauce got together to turn on th' suburban cubes with some over th' top lounge grooves...jimmys songs, sungrecited/dronemoaned by richard certainly made a few cats give a double take, for this is epic wig liftin gear when played at th' right volume in a receptive frame o' mind...just right for those windswept nights in th' dusty garret with a fresh bong 'n a glass 'r two o' absinthe to keeps it all bubblin...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, now you're talkin', Spaced. I have this with The Yard Went On Forever on a single CD reissue. Maybe my favourite album of all time....Desert Island Discs and all that....

I just wish you wd leave my CD collection alone and start posting some stuff I don't have.

BTW I don't see any Association on here.

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for Harris' album for a long time. Thank you. Also, I was happy as a cat in a catnip cloud to find Ian and Sylvia's "Great Speckled Bird" also.

Great stuff. Thank you...

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home